Once again, this highly anticipated annual event brings together Italian and international leaders, experts and philanthropists dedicated to social impact through performance philanthropy. This year’s conference theme: New Philanthropy.
With a packed agenda providing participants with a blend of big-picture themes and deeper analysis on current and thought-provoking topics, the event welcomes individual philanthropists, leaders, advisers and protagonists from both non-profit and for-profit sectors.
Speakers and contributors will share their knowledge, experiences, analysis and insights on trends, opportunities and challenges with strategic and effective philanthropy, for a stimulating day of learning and exchange on philanthropy and social change and quality networking.
Programme highlights include:
1. Keynote Session on “New Philanthropy. New Mindsets” presented by keynote speakers Neil Gaught and David Bonbright.
2. Engaging Young Philanthropists to explore the opportunity of GEN Z
3. The key role of funders in promoting climate change resilience strategies and a circular economy revolution with social impact
4. Impact Assessment Strategies from Theory of Change to the newest frontiers of data collection.
5. The potential of corporate philanthropy & corporate foundation as an effective lever of community investment and generator of social change
6. Addressing society’s and philanthropists’ needs through family philanthropy
7. Closing Session on “Inspiring Philanthropy“
Simultaneous interpretation English/Italian will be available for plenary sessions.
Where? Milan, Centro Congressi Fondazione Cariplo
When? October 24, 2019
Fees? Take advantage of early bird tickets available at 150 € until September 30